The remote host contains a CGI which is vulnerable to a cross-site scripting issue. Description : The remote host is using 12Planet Chat Server. There is a bug in this software which makes it vulnerable to cross site scripting attacks. An attacker may use this bug to steal the credentials of the legitimate users of this site.
Upgrade to the newest version of this software
- AdaptCMS Lite Cross Site Scripting and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Apache Commons Daemon 'jsvc' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Andy's PHP Knowledgebase Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AjaXplorer 'doc_file' Parameter Local File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ Persistent Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability