A-Blog Simple Blogging System is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. A-Blog 2.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Artifectx xClassified 'catid' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Atlassian JIRA Privilege Escalation and Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- ActivDesk Multiple Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- A-A-S Application Access Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Alchemy Eye HTTP Command Execution