A-Blog Simple Blogging System is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. A-Blog 2.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Ad Manager Pro Multiple SQL Injection And XSS Vulnerabilities
- AlienVault Open Source SIEM (OSSIM) 'timestamp' Parameter Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- A-Blog 'sources/search.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- ATutor < 1.5.1-pl1 Multiple Flaws
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Skill Name Remote Code Execution Vulnerability