This host is running A-V Tronics InetServ POP3 Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to crash the service. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to the way server handles certain specially crafted commands which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service condition.
Inetserv POP3 version 3.23. Other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- BigAntSoft BigAnt IM Message Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Photoshop Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Reader 'XFDF' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- Citrix Provisioning Services 'streamprocess.exe' Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CA Internet Security Suite Plus 'KmxSbx.sys' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability