InetServ is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to cause the application to crash, resulting in denial-of-service conditions. Inetserv 3.23 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Currently, we are not aware of any vendor-supplied patches. If you feel we are in error or are aware of more recent information, please mail us at: email@example.com.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- MailCarrier SMTP Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- McAfee GroupShield for Exchange X-Header Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IceWarp Merak Mail Server 'Base64FileEncode()' Stack-Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IPSwitch IMail SMTP Buffer Overflow
- CMailServer ActiveX Control Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities