A4Desk Event Calendar is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Seee http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/33835/ and http://php.a4desk.com/calendar/ for further informations.
- Allaire JRun directory browsing vulnerability
- Advantech WebAccess Multiple Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts CookBook/Examples Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability
- Andromeda Streaming MP3 Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability