A4Desk Event Calendar is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Seee http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/33835/ and http://php.a4desk.com/calendar/ for further informations.
- A4Desk Event Calendar 'eventid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- An Image Gallery Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Advanced Image Hosting Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache OFBiz Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts CookBook/Examples Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities