This host is running Aardvark Topsites PHP CMS and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are caused by improper validation of user-supplied input via the 'mail', 'title', 'u', and 'url' parameters to 'index.php' that allows the attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code.
Aardvark Topsites PHP version 5.2 and 5.2.1
- AeroMail Cross Site Request Forgery, HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Full Path Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat source.jsp malformed request information disclosure
- Advantech WebAccess Multiple Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities