The remote Aastra OpenCom 1000 is prone to a default account authentication bypass vulnerability. This issue may be exploited by a remote attacker to gain access to sensitive information or modify system configuration without requiring authentication. It was possible to login as user 'Admin' with password 'Admin'.
Change the password.
- Cisco TANDBERG C Series and E/EX Series Default Credentials Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Device42 DCIM Appliance Manager Default Credentials
- WAGO I/O SYSTEM 758 Series Insecure Credential Vulnerabilities
- Unpassworded help account
- Multiple IP Video/Camera Server Web Interface Default Admin Credentials