Abtp Portal Project is prone to local and remote file-include vulnerabilities because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information or to compromise the application and the underlying computer other attacks are also possible. Abtp Portal Project 0.1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Apache mod_proxy_ftp Wildcard Characters XSS Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Home Page Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat RemoteFilterValve Security Bypass Vulnerability
- AjaXplorer Remote Command Injection and Local File Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- aeNovo Database Content Disclosure Vulnerability