Abtp Portal Project is prone to local and remote file-include vulnerabilities because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information or to compromise the application and the underlying computer other attacks are also possible. Abtp Portal Project 0.1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- AfterLogic WebMail Pro Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Afian 'includer.php' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache mod_proxy_ftp Wildcard Characters XSS Vulnerability
- AeroMail Cross Site Request Forgery, HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- 7Media Web Solutions EduTrac Directory Traversal Vulnerability