Abtp Portal Project is prone to local and remote file-include vulnerabilities because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information or to compromise the application and the underlying computer other attacks are also possible. Abtp Portal Project 0.1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Apache CouchDB Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Full Path Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache Archiva Home Page Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- AeroMail Cross Site Request Forgery, HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache ActiveMQ Multiple Vulnerabilities