Abtp Portal Project is prone to local and remote file-include vulnerabilities because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information or to compromise the application and the underlying computer other attacks are also possible. Abtp Portal Project 0.1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Apache Struts Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- AfterLogic WebMail Pro Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Login Constraints Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache Web Server Linefeed Memory Allocation Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- AdaptCMS 'init.php' Remote File Include Vulnerability