It was possible to kill the web server by sending empty HTTP fields (namely Connection: and Range: ). An attacker may use this flaw to prevent this host from performing its job properly.
If the remote web server is Abyss X1, then upgrade to Abyss X1 v.1.1.4, otherwise inform your vendor of this flaw.
- Epson EventManager 'x-protocol-version' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- BitDefender 'pdf.xmd' Module PDF Parsing Remote DoS Vulnerability
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System 'dc.exe' Command Injection Vulnerability
- ClamAV get_unicode_name() Off-By-One Heap based BOF Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader '.ETD File' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)