Acritum Femitter Server is prone to multiple remote vulnerabilities, including: - An authentication-bypass vulnerability - An arbitrary file-download vulnerability - A directory-traversal vulnerability - An arbitrary file-upload vulnerability Exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, upload arbitrary files, download arbitrary files, and execute arbitrary code within context of the affected server. Other attacks are also possible. Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Acritum Femitter Server HTTP Request Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability