Acritum Femitter Server is prone to multiple remote vulnerabilities, including: - An authentication-bypass vulnerability - An arbitrary file-download vulnerability - A directory-traversal vulnerability - An arbitrary file-upload vulnerability Exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, upload arbitrary files, download arbitrary files, and execute arbitrary code within context of the affected server. Other attacks are also possible. Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Apache 'Options' and 'AllowOverride' Directives Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server IVT Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server mod_proxy_ajp Process Timeout DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- Home Web Server Graphical User Interface Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability