Acritum Femitter Server is prone to a remote file-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user- supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view the source code of the files in the context of the server process. This may aid in further attacks. Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 is affected other versions may be vulnerable as well.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities
- JServ Cross Site Scripting
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Vulnerabilities