Acritum Femitter Server is prone to a remote file-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user- supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view the source code of the files in the context of the server process. This may aid in further attacks. Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 is affected other versions may be vulnerable as well.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Admin Console Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- Lil' HTTP Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- httpdx Space Character Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11