Acritum Femitter Server is prone to a remote file-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user- supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view the source code of the files in the context of the server process. This may aid in further attacks. Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 is affected other versions may be vulnerable as well.
- IIS IDA/IDQ Path Disclosure
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Session Fixation Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities 01 - March 2011
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability