Acritum Femitter FTP Server is prone to a remote file-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files in the context of the server process. This may aid in further attacks. Acritum Femitter Server 0.96 and 1.03 are affected other versions may be vulnerable as well.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- ProFTPD mod_tls Module NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server 'LIST' And 'NLST' Command DoS Vulnerability
- Freefloat FTP Server Directory Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Serv-U 'SITE SET TRANSFERPROGRESS ON' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability