Acritum Femitter FTP Server is prone to a remote file-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files in the context of the server process. This may aid in further attacks. Acritum Femitter Server 0.96 and 1.03 are affected other versions may be vulnerable as well.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Ricoh DC Software DL-10 FTP Server 'USER' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server 'MKD' Command Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- QuickShare File Share FTP Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Wing FTP Server Versions Prior to 3.4.1 Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities