Acritum Femitter Server is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied input. Exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to view arbitrary local files and directories within the context of the webserver. Information harvested may aid in launching further attacks. Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- iWeb Server URL Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Herberlin Bremsserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JNDI information disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)