Acritum Femitter Server is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied input. Exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to view arbitrary local files and directories within the context of the webserver. Information harvested may aid in launching further attacks. Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- HttpBlitz Server HTTP Request Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Admin Console Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_dav_svn' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)