ActFax is prone to multiple remote buffer-overflow vulnerabilities because it fails to bounds-check user-supplied input before copying it into an insufficiently sized memory buffer. Exploiting these vulnerabilities may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. ActFax 4.25 Build 0221 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- freeSSHd SFTP 'rename' and 'realpath' Remote DoS Vulnerability
- Adobe Digital Edition Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- BreakPoint Software Hex Workshop Denial of Service vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Windows)
- Freeciv Multiple Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities