This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-051.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS11-051.mspx
The flaw is caused by improper input validation of a request parameter on an Active Directory Certificate Services Web Enrollment site.
Active Directory Certificate Services, - Microsoft Windows 2K3 Service Pack 2 and prior - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Microsoft Visual Studio Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2651019)
- Microsoft SharePoint Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2028554)
- Microsoft ISA Server DNS - Denial Of Service (MS03-009)
- Microsoft Windows 'HTTP.sys' Denial of Service Vulnerability (2829254)
- Microsoft Exchange and Windows SMTP Service Denial of Service Vulnerability (981832)