The host is installed with Active Perl and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause denial of service (memory consumption) via specially-crafted hash key. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Active Perl version 5.16.3 or 5.14.4 or later, For updates refer to http://www.perl.org/get.html
Flaw is due to an error when rehashing user-supplied input.
Active Perl versions 5.8.2 before 5.14.4 and 5.15 before 5.16.3 on Windows
- Epson EventManager 'x-protocol-version' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CA eTrust SCM Multiple HTTP Gateway Service Vulnerabilities
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Linux)
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System 'dc.exe' Command Injection Vulnerability
- FreeSSHd Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability