The host is installed with Active Perl and is prone to multiple code injection vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code on the system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Active Perl version 5.17.7 or later, For updates refer to http://www.perl.org/get.html
An improper validation of input by the '_compile()' function which can be exploited to inject and execute arbitrary Perl code on the system.
Active Perl version prior to 5.17.7 on Windows
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities August-2011 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 April 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe ExtendedScript Toolkit (ESTK) Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability (Win)