Acute Control Panel is prone to multiple input-validation vulnerabilities, including an SQL-injection issue and and multiple remote file-include issues. A successful exploit may allow an attacker to execute malicious code within the context of the webserver process, compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Acute Control Panel 1.0.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- 3Com OfficeConnect VPN Firewall Default Password Security Bypass Vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM SQL Injection and Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- A-A-S Application Access Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Advanced Guestbook Index.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Axis2 Document Type Declaration Processing Security Vulnerability