AdaptCMS is prone to a remote file-include vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to obtain potentially sensitive information or to execute arbitrary script code in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the computer other attacks are also possible. AdaptCMS 2.0.0 Beta is vulnerable other versions may be affected.
- @Mail 'MailType' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts CookBook/Examples Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Annuaire PHP 'sites_inscription.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability