AdaptCMS is prone to a remote file-include vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to obtain potentially sensitive information or to execute arbitrary script code in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the computer other attacks are also possible. AdaptCMS 2.0.0 Beta is vulnerable other versions may be affected.
- AdaptCMS Lite Cross Site Scripting and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Advantech WebAccess Multiple Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Apache Archiva Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat 'sendfile' Request Attributes Information Disclosure Vulnerability