AdaptCMS Lite is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities and a remote file-include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker can exploit these issues to execute malicious PHP code in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system. The attacker may also execute script code in an unsuspecting user's browser or steal cookie-based authentication credentials other attacks are also possible. AdaptCMS Lite 1.4 and 1.5 are vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- @Mail 'admin.php' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- A4Desk Event Calendar 'eventid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ 'Cron Jobs' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Aardvark Topsites PHP 'index.php' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AMSI 'file' Parameter Directory Traversal Vulnerability