AdaptCMS Lite is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities and a remote file-include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker can exploit these issues to execute malicious PHP code in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system. The attacker may also execute script code in an unsuspecting user's browser or steal cookie-based authentication credentials other attacks are also possible. AdaptCMS Lite 1.4 and 1.5 are vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- 1024 CMS 1.1.0 Beta 'force_download.php' Local File Include Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Abtp Portal Project 'ABTPV_BLOQUE_CENT' Parameter Local and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Apache Web Server ETag Header Information Disclosure Weakness
- Aardvark Topsites PHP 'index.php' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities