This host is installed with VbsEdit and is prone to Denial Of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to crash the affected application, resulting in a denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw exists due to an error in handling '.vbs' file which allows the user to crash the affected application.
Adersoft VbsEdit 4.6.1 and prior
- Dnsmasq Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Azeotech DAQFactory NETB Datagram Parsing Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache 'mod_deflate' Denial Of Service Vulnerability - July09
- Adobe Flash Media Server Memory Corruption Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System 'dc.exe' Command Injection Vulnerability