This host is running Adiscon LogAnalyzer and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adiscon LogAnalyzer version 3.4.4 or 3.5.5 or later, For updates refer to http://loganalyzer.adiscon.com/
Input passed via the 'highlight' parameter in index.php is not properly verified before it is returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of a vulnerable site.
Adiscon LogAnalyzer versions before 3.4.4 and 3.5.x before 3.5.5
- Apache ActiveMQ Persistent Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- 11in1 Cross Site Request Forgery and Local File Include Vulnerabilities
- AjaXplorer 'doc_file' Parameter Local File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2/XWork Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Apache CouchDB Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability