This host is running Adiscon LogAnalyzer and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adiscon LogAnalyzer version 3.4.4 or 3.5.5 or later, For updates refer to http://loganalyzer.adiscon.com/
Input passed via the 'highlight' parameter in index.php is not properly verified before it is returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of a vulnerable site.
Adiscon LogAnalyzer versions before 3.4.4 and 3.5.x before 3.5.5
- Advantech WebAccess Multiple Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat TroubleShooter Servlet Installed
- Apache Archiva Home Page Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- 2532|Gigs Directory Traversal And SQL Injection Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Presenter viewer.swf and loadflash.js XSS Vulnerability