AdMentor is a totally free ad rotator script written entirely in ASP. A security vulnerability in the product allows remote attackers to cause the login administration ASP to allow them to enter without knowing any username or password (thus bypassing any authentication protection enabled for the ASP file).
Contact the author for a patch
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apache Solr XML External Entity(XXE) Vulnerability-02 Jan-14
- Assesi 'bg' Parameter SQL Injection vulnerability
- 4Images <= 1.7.1 Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Awstats Configuration File Remote Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability