Admin Bot is prone to an SQL Injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database implementation.
- A Really Simple Chat Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- AlstraSoft AskMe Pro 'forum_answer.php' and 'profile.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- ALCASAR Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- ActualAnalyzer Lite 'ant' Cookie Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 May-2014