The Shoutcast server crashes when a too long argument is given to admin.cgi A cracker may use this flaw to prevent your server from working, or worse, execute arbitrary code on your system.
upgrade Shoutcast to the latest version.
- Athena Web Registration remote command execution flaw
- Apache Struts2 Redirection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Arbitrary Java Method Execution vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM SQL Injection and Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat AJP Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability