This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service condition and potentially allow to take control of the affected system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Acrobat Version 11.0.04 or 10.1.8 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Multiple flaws are due to, - An integer overflow error when handling U3D PCX external texture. - Other multiple unspecified and integer overflow errors.
Adobe Acrobat Version 10.x prior to 10.1.8 on Mac OS X Adobe Acrobat Version 11.x prior to 11.0.04 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2013-3351, CVE-2013-3352, CVE-2013-3353, CVE-2013-3354, CVE-2013-3355, CVE-2013-3356, CVE-2013-3357, CVE-2013-3358
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Media Server multiple vulnerabilities
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 May13 (Mac OS X)