This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service condition and potentially allow to take control of the affected system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Acrobat Version 11.0.04 or 10.1.8 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Multiple flaws are due to, - An integer overflow error when handling U3D PCX external texture. - Other multiple unspecified and integer overflow errors.
Adobe Acrobat Version 10.x prior to 10.1.8 on Windows Adobe Acrobat Version 11.x prior to 11.0.04 on Windows
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2013-3351, CVE-2013-3352, CVE-2013-3353, CVE-2013-3354, CVE-2013-3355, CVE-2013-3356, CVE-2013-3357, CVE-2013-3358
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Jan 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - December12 (Windows)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 May 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jan15 (Windows)