This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Acrobat Version 10.1.9 or 11.0.06 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Flaw is due to some unspecified errors and an error in dereferencing already freed memory.
Adobe Acrobat X Version 10.x prior to 10.1.9 on Mac OS X Adobe Acrobat XI Version 11.x prior to 11.0.06 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities(APSB14-24)-(Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities(APSB14-24)-(Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader Multiple Vulnerabilities -July10 (Windows)