This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Acrobat Version 10.1.9 or 11.0.06 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Flaw is due to some unspecified errors and an error in dereferencing already freed memory.
Adobe Acrobat X Version 10.x prior to 10.1.9 on Windows Adobe Acrobat XI Version 11.x prior to 11.0.06 on Windows
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Windows
- Adobe Extension Manager CS5 Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 April 13 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Remote Code Execution Vulnerability -June13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Multiple Vulnerabilities (Windows)