This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Acrobat Version 10.1.9 or 11.0.06 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Flaw is due to some unspecified errors and an error in dereferencing already freed memory.
Adobe Acrobat X Version 10.x prior to 10.1.9 on Windows Adobe Acrobat XI Version 11.x prior to 11.0.06 on Windows
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader 'printSeps()' Function Heap Corruption Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)