This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to conduct a denial of service, disclose potentially sensitive information, bypass certain security restrictions, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat X version 10.1.10 or XI version 11.0.07 or later. For updates refer http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Adobe Acrobat X before version 10.1.10 and XI before version 11.0.07 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-0521, CVE-2014-0522, CVE-2014-0523, CVE-2014-0524, CVE-2014-0525, CVE-2014-0526, CVE-2014-0527, CVE-2014-0528, CVE-2014-0529
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Mac OS X)
- Aastra IP Telephone Hardcoded Telnet Password Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jan15 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Mac OX S)