This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 9.5.2 or 10.1.4 or later For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com
The flaws are due to unspecified errors which can be exploited to corrupt memory.
Adobe Acrobat versions 9.x through 9.5.1 and 10.x through 10.1.3 on Mac OS X
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Windows
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -02 April 13 (Mac OS X)