This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 9.5.2 or 10.1.4 or later For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com
The flaws are due to unspecified errors which can be exploited to corrupt memory.
Adobe Acrobat versions 9.x through 9.5.1 and 10.x through 10.1.3 on Mac OS X
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 May 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Sandbox Bypass Vulnerability - Aug14 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Linux)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Mac OX S)