This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass certain security restrictions, execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 9.5.3 or 10.1.5 or 11.0.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com
For more details about the vulnerabilities refer the reference section.
Adobe Acrobat versions 9.x to 9.5.2, 10.x to 10.1.4 and 11.0.0 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - October 12 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)