The host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, bypass certain security restrictions, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 10.1.13 or 11.0.10 or later. For updates refer, http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Adobe Acrobat 10.x before 10.1.13 and Adobe Acrobat 11.x before 11.0.10 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities August-2011 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jan15 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - December12 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 May 13 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Windows)