The host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, bypass certain security restrictions, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 10.1.13 or 11.0.10 or later. For updates refer, http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Adobe Acrobat 10.x before 10.1.13 and Adobe Acrobat 11.x before 11.0.10 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 August 12 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities June-2012 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Mac OX S)
- Adobe Acrobat Sandbox Bypass Vulnerability - Aug14 (Windows)
- Aastra IP Telephone Hardcoded Telnet Password Security Bypass Vulnerability