The host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, bypass certain security restrictions, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 10.1.13 or 11.0.10 or later. For updates refer, http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Adobe Acrobat 10.x before 10.1.13 and Adobe Acrobat 11.x before 11.0.10 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Extension Manager CS5 Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - November12 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Windows
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 August 12 (Windows)