The host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, bypass certain security restrictions, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 10.1.12 or 11.0.09 or later. For updates refer http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Adobe Acrobat 10.x before 10.1.12 and 11.x before 11.0.09 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-0560, CVE-2014-0561, CVE-2014-0562, CVE-2014-0563, CVE-2014-0565, CVE-2014-0566, CVE-2014-0567, CVE-2014-0568
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities April-2012 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Media Server Multiple Remote Security Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier vulnerability (Lin)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - December12 (Mac OS X)