The host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, bypass certain security restrictions, execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 10.1.12 or 11.0.09 or later. For updates refer http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Adobe Acrobat 10.x before 10.1.12 and 11.x before 11.0.09 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-0560, CVE-2014-0561, CVE-2014-0562, CVE-2014-0563, CVE-2014-0565, CVE-2014-0566, CVE-2014-0567, CVE-2014-0568
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 August 12 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - November12 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Multiple Vulnerabilities (Linux)