The host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to unspecified Out-of-bounds error vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow context-dependent attacker to cause a crash or potentially disclose memory contents. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch is available as of 3rd February, 2015. Information regarding this issue will updated once the solution details are available. For updates refer, http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
The error exists due to an out-of-bounds read flaw in CoolType.dll
Adobe Acrobat 10.x through 10.1.13 and Adobe Acrobat 11.x through 11.0.10 on on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec13 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)