This host has Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful attacks results in Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 9.1.2 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/?promoid=BPDDU
A Stack consumption error exists when handling a PDF file containing a large number of '[' characters to the alert method.
Adobe Acrobat version 9.1.1 and prior on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- CUPS 'scheduler/select.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win) - Apr09
- Apache APR-Utils Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- ClamAV Hash Manager Off-By-One Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- ejabberd 'client2server' Message Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability