This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to sandbox bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to bypass sandbox restrictions and execute native code in a privileged context. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to version 10.1.11 or 11.0.08 or higher, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Flaw exists due to some unspecified error.
Adobe Acrobat X version 10.x before 10.1.11 and XI version 11.x before 11.0.08 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Mac OS X
- Adobe Air Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities (MAC OS X)
- Adobe Air Remote Code Execution Vulnerability -June13 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - December12 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)