This host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to sandbox bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to bypass sandbox restrictions and execute native code in a privileged context. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to version 10.1.11 or 11.0.08 or higher, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
Flaw exists due to some unspecified error.
Adobe Acrobat X version 10.x before 10.1.11 and XI version 11.x before 11.0.08 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 August 12 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - December12 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Linux)
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and earlier vulnerability (Lin)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Mac OS X)