This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to remote code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code, cause denial of service (memory corruption) and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.1990 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors.
Adobe AIR before 188.8.131.520 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Mac OS X
- Adobe Flash Player Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- 3S CoDeSys CmpWebServer Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 May13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jan15 (Windows)