This host is installed with Air and is prone to code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unknown vectors.
Update to Adobe Air version 126.96.36.1990 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to - An error within an ActiveX Control when checking the URL security domain. - An unspecified error within the NetStream class.
Adobe AIR version prior to 188.8.131.520 on Windows
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725, CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 May13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - Windows
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Security Bypass Vulnerability Jan14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jun14 (Windows)