This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to gain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 22.214.171.1240 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple unspecified errors exists due to memory corruption, buffer overflow that could lead to code execution.
Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.19910 and earlier on Mac OS X
CVE CVE-2012-5274, CVE-2012-5275, CVE-2012-5276, CVE-2012-5277, CVE-2012-5278, CVE-2012-5279, CVE-2012-5280
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier vulnerability (Lin)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities April-2012 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Mac OX S)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Aug14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)