This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 126.96.36.19910 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to memory corruption, buffer overflow errors that could lead to code execution.
Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.520 and earlier on Windows
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Windows)
- Adobe Dreamweaver Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities Nov13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities April-2012 (Windows)