This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 220.127.116.1110 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to memory corruption, buffer overflow errors that could lead to code execution.
Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.1680 and earlier on Windows
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Dreamweaver Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 May13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 May13 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Linux)