This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 22.214.171.1240 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to memory corruption, integer overflow errors that could lead to code execution.
Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.19970 and earlier on Windows
CVE CVE-2012-4163, CVE-2012-4164, CVE-2012-4165, CVE-2012-4166, CVE-2012-4167, CVE-2012-4168, CVE-2012-4171, CVE-2012-5054
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Adobe AIR Security Bypass Vulnerability Jan14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)