This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause buffer overflow, remote code execution and corrupt system memory. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to version 184.108.40.2067 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple flaws due to - Dereference already freed memory - Use-after-free errors - Integer overflow and some unspecified error.
Adobe AIR Version prior to 220.127.116.117 on Linux
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 May 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Out-of-bounds Vulnerability Feb15 (Windows)