This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause buffer overflow, remote code execution and corrupt system memory. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to version 184.108.40.2067 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple flaws due to - Dereference already freed memory - Use-after-free errors - Integer overflow and some unspecified error.
Adobe AIR Version prior to 220.127.116.117 on Mac OS X
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - November12 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe ExtendedScript Toolkit (ESTK) Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe AIR Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities Nov13 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities(APSB14-24)-(Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Windows