This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause buffer overflow, remote code execution and corrupt system memory. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to version 126.96.36.1997 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple flaws due to - Dereference already freed memory - Use-after-free errors - Integer overflow and some unspecified error.
Adobe AIR Version prior to 188.8.131.527 on Windows
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jun14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Remote Code Execution Vulnerability(Win)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - October 12 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Sandbox Bypass Vulnerability - Aug14 (Windows)