This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause buffer overflow, remote code execution and corrupt system memory. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to version 220.127.116.117 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple flaws due to - Dereference already freed memory - Use-after-free errors - Integer overflow and some unspecified error.
Adobe AIR Version prior to 18.104.22.1687 on Windows
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 May 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)