This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause buffer overflow, remote code execution and corrupt system memory. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to version 22.214.171.1247 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple flaws due to - Dereference already freed memory - Use-after-free errors - Integer overflow and some unspecified error.
Adobe AIR Version prior to 126.96.36.1997 on Windows
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Aastra IP Telephone Hardcoded Telnet Password Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - December12 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities(APSB14-22)-(Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier vulnerability (Lin)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Mac OS X)