This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 188.8.131.520 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple memory corruption flaws due to improper sanitation of user supplied input via a file.
Adobe Air before 184.108.40.2061 on Windows
CVE CVE-2013-2728, CVE-2013-3324, CVE-2013-3325, CVE-2013-3326, CVE-2013-3327, CVE-2013-3328, CVE-2013-3329, CVE-2013-3330, CVE-2013-3331, CVE-2013-3332, CVE-2013-3333, CVE-2013-3334, CVE-2013-3335
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Linux)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - October 12 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities April-2012 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Remote Code Execution Vulnerability -June13 (Mac OS X)