This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks, bypass certain security restrictions, and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.124 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple Flaws exists due to, - Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. - An unspecified error can be exploited to bypass certain security restrictions. - Another unspecified error can be exploited to corrupt memory. - Another unspecified error can be exploited to bypass certain security restrictions.
Adobe AIR before version 126.96.36.199 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-0531, CVE-2014-0532, CVE-2014-0533, CVE-2014-0534, CVE-2014-0535, CVE-2014-0536
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jun14 (Windows)
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - October 12 (Windows)
- Adobe Captivate Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)