This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code, cause memory corruption and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.1240 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors.
Adobe AIR before 126.96.36.1990 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2013-3361, CVE-2013-3362, CVE-2013-3363, CVE-2013-5324
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Aastra IP Telephone Hardcoded Telnet Password Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Remote Code Execution Vulnerability -June13 (Windows)