This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1243 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
Multiple Flaws are due to, - Two unspecified errors can be exploited to corrupt memory and subsequently execute arbitrary code. - An integer overflow error can be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
Adobe AIR version before 126.96.36.1993 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-0558, CVE-2014-0564, CVE-2014-0569, CVE-2014-8439
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities Nov13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -02 April 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Windows)